This guide will help walk you through how to reset your Cuebiq dashboard, should the data not appear properly within the dashboard, or if accessing reports within the dash is not functioning. The following instructions provide steps for both Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Open Firefox
- In the address bar, enter:
- Alternatively, you can access this by selecting the Menu option from the top-right corner
- Go to Preferences -> Privacy & Security
- Navigate to Cookies and Site Data
- Select Manage Data
- Search for Cuebiq in the prompt field. Select Remove All Shown. Save Changes
- Refresh Cuebiq. Login and you should now have access to all reports and functions within the dashboard.
There are 2 ways to clear the storage and site data in Google Chrome:
The first one:
- Open Chrome
- Browse to the Cuebiq login page
- Right-click on the page and select Inspect
- In developer tools, select Application from the top header options. If the option is not there within the header, select the arrow on the right side of the header, and select Application from the menu
- Select Storage from the Application list, and then select the Clear site data option
- Refresh Cuebiq. Login and you should now have access to all reports and functions within the dashboard
The other way (google doc):
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the three dots .
- Click Settings, then search for Clear browsing data and click it.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
If after clearing your site data the problem persists, please attempt to access through an incognito session of your browser, and reach out to your Cuebiq representative to inform them of the access issue.